HAHA yeh I saw Johny saying he pressed charges. The idiot jumped on him.
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
HAHA yeh I saw Johny saying he pressed charges. The idiot jumped on him.
GO VOLS
Saw it on the news.I think that dude lost a few teeth.It looks like he is spitting them out in his hand..hahaha
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bonaduce should press charges for assault and sexual harassment. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
crack is whack
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style="color: #CC66CC">Man that guy was like some freak from BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN!! Honestly I hope he did lose teeth!! Any guy would reacted the same way if a guy he does not know well does that!! Now let me say this, if this was a football game and Bona DUSHCE scored the winning TD Yeah That happens every weekend in football stadiums all over the US!! However this fruit basket was on some lame Reality Award Show!! So let's remember what goes up must come down!!!!</span></span></span>
Why are all of your posts in colored text?
No reason I just do it that way!
Bookmarks